Newark, New Jersey, 24th May 2017:
The CFO Innovation Awards and Conference celebrated the proficient Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) who contributed immensely to their respective organizations financial development and achievements.
It was a remarkable congregation of the masterminds in the finance industry at the CFO Innovation Awards and Conference, 2017 at New Jersey Performing Arts Centre (NJPAC), Newark, New Jersey was . Hosted for the 3rd consequtive year, the annual conference had over 500 regional CFOs from large, middle, and small market, public, private, and private equity companies, and tax-exempt organizations, in attendance. The attendees participated in various presentations, panels, and discussions.
Around 15 CFOs from different organizations were granted distinctive titles at the conference. These awards included the ‘CFO Innovator Award’, ‘CFO World-Class Award’, ‘CFO Leadership Award’ among others.
The three most significant awards of the night: ‘CFO Innovator Award’, ‘CFO Leadership Award’ and ‘CFO World Class Award’ were awarded to Andrew Napurano of Realogy Franchise Group; Anthony Conte of EPAM Systems Inc. and Maureen O’Connell, Scholastic Corporation, respectively.
Here’s a list of those who won big on the night, for their exceptional works:
- Tom Masnaghetti, CFO at Hudson Community Enterprises, took home the For-Profit Mind-Set Award.
Middle Market Companies:
- Andrew Napurano, the Chief Finance and Strategy Officer of Realogy Franchise Group, was granted the CFO Innovator Award.
- Anthony Conte, CFO at EPAM Systems Inc., took home with him an award which honoured his fine leadership, the CFO Leadership Award.
- Maureen O’Connell, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, Scholastic Corporation, received the title of CFO World-Class Award on the occasion.
- Catherine Franzoni, Chief Financial Officer of Manasquan Bank, received the CFO Success Award: Driving Growth and Innovation.
- Michael Bickel of Schindler Elevator Corporation, CFO (North America), was presented with the CFO Success Award: Global.
- Scott Coiante, the CFO from Agile Therapeutics, bagged CFO Success Award: Capital.
- Neil Glasser, the CFO of Michael J Hennessy Associates, won the CFO Success Award: Finance.
- Bill Fahrbach, the Senior Vice President (Finance) of WorkWave, was felicitated with the CFO Success Award:Operations.
- Maximo Nougues, CFO of Getinge, received the CFO Success Award: Strategy.
- Kristiina Merrill, the CFO of Sky Racing World, was awarded the CFO Success Award: Technology.
- Scott Gellman, CFO and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Kurtosys Systems received an award for his dual role. He was presented the CFO as COO Award.
- Robert Ripp, President of Fintelligent was awarded the CFO to CEO Evolution Award.
- Matthew Nicholas, Vice-President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer of First Data Corporation received the CFO Industry Transformation Award.
Small Market Companies:
- Christopher Jones, CFO and Co-founder of Durante Rentals, LLC was awarded The Think Big Award.
CFO Innovation and Conference Awards:
CFO Innovation and Conference Awards is a one-day occasion where C-suite officials can gain knowledge from CFOs through their expertise in different businesses. The event is hosted by CFO Studio.
CFO America Inc.